Old 04-07-2006, 11:50 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Steve

Default AOS/"Orchids" question

Are magazines still required to put their circulation numbers in that
information page near the beginning? I'm sure there's room to fudge the
numbers a little but it could give a rough idea if they still do that.

Steve

danny wrote:
I've heard membership dropped, I don't know how much. That's not something
they would want to publish.
-danny

"unknown" wrote in message

so any of you who still get "orchids" mag from the AOS--has there been
any mention of a change in membership numbers since they jacked up the
dues? i'm one of the ones who said "no thanks" to the nearly 30%
increase, so i haven't been getting the magazine. i was just wondering
if anyone knew what effect the rate increase was having...

TIA...

---j_a, who plans on asking for a membership for xmas, so my siblings
can split the fee.