Old 05-07-2006, 01:00 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Diana Kulaga

Default AOS/"Orchids" question

I agree with j_a. The current (July) issue of Orchids does not list
circulation numbers. I don't know whether there is a requirement for some
publications, but if there is, certainly a publication that is not offered
at news stands, etc., would be exempt.

Having said that, it would be interesting to know the answer to the original
question. I'm going to contact our AOS rep. I do support AOS, in any event.
I know that in the past there has been a big disconnect between the
hierarchy and the general membership, but I see some big changes in
outreach. Of course, I am in FL and close to the action, so perhaps I see it
more than others who are farther removed.

Diana