Old 05-07-2006, 07:46 AM posted to rec.gardens
Blalack77

Default A Few Hydroponics Questions...

I read in a book to transplant seedlings when the first two leaves
sprout. I was wondering, if I transplant the seedling then, will its
roots even be long enough to touch the nutrient solution? Another
thing, whats something good to use for a wire mesh for this kind of
project? One last thing, is miracle grow considered a nutrient
solution, if not whats a good one? These are the last unanswered
questions I have about hydroponics, so if someone could answer these,
it would be a big help.