Old 05-07-2006, 04:12 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Mike

Default water butts

Cheers Mike

I'm half convinced. The price is less than I expected. How many were
you entitled to at that price?

Only 'half'??

We were only allowed two at that price and when I turned up at the Car Park
at the pre arranged time, there were two massive trailers with the local Sea
Cadets and their Officers helping guide the people, cars and directing
traffic in general :-))

Very well organised and if you get the chance to take up the offer .......
grab it :-)) You know I only talk sense :-))

Mike

www.rnshipmates.co.uk
International Festival of the Sea 28th June - 1st July 2007