Old 06-07-2006, 01:17 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
jtill

Default AOS/"Orchids" question

wrote:
Al wrote:

If you were allowed to say things like this on the AOS forum without getting
booted off, maybe they would know it.

well it would just be good business practice for AOS to lurk on these
other groups/boards; it's not like there are so many active orchid
groups out there that it would take more than an hour a week to cruise
them.

thx for the responses all; i'd hate to see the AOS run itself into the
ground over something like this.

--j_a

Being a non-member and a newbie I think it would be to AOS's advantage
to lurk here and other places as Al suggests. I don't see any reason to
buy their mag although I once was a member and received it. Years ago.
Maybe some of you members could send them a blind copy! Wouldn't that
blow their skirt up!
Joe T
Baytown