Old 06-07-2006, 05:22 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
jtill

Default AOS/"Orchids" question

Susan Erickson wrote:
On Thu, 6 Jul 2006 17:57:55 +1000, "John Varigos"
wrote:

Eric, I'm with you.

------- clip -----------------
I still get a great thrill when the latest parcel from Amazon arrives.
There is nothing like sitting down with a beautiful book and digesting its
contents. Must say, I can't resist going into second hand books stores just
in case I find a gem of an orchid book. Have found some lovely old books
doing this.

Long live books!

cheers
~John

For the Amazon buyer. If you can try Buy.Com They are out to equal
Amazon and have a sale on Books (some other things as well) 10% off
Amazon's price. Log in and choose your books. Then decide to wait.
You may get a coupon for an additional discount - Some of the books
are shipped free some are not. So it could be Shipping will change
your cost.
SuE
http://orchids.legolas.org/gallery/orchids

I always try to buy their used books ( on Amazon). Have not got a bad
one so far out of maybe a dozen. Most have steep discounts.
Joe T