Old 06-07-2006, 08:44 PM posted to rec.ponds
~ janj

Default Lotus that jumped the pot

"gene" wrote in message
Thank you JanJ and Koi-Lo.

I find Lotuses so tempramental that I just wasn't willing to take the
risk this late in the season., so I gently twisted it around and
directed it back into the pot along with the main roots. It didn't
crack, so far so good.

I don't blame you for being careful. I've got 9+ buds with 3 blooming on
one lotus and 3+ buds coming on the other. Unfortunately they're both the
same, but a ponding friend, who doesn't want to bother with wintering over
the one she has in a stand-alone pot, is giving it to me. So I'll have it
for next year. ~ jan

Also ponding troll free at:
http://groups.google.com/group/The-Freshwater-Aquarium