Old 06-07-2006, 03:25 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Hugh Newbury

Default Strawberry vine?

Hi:

I have a vine growing up the front of the house. It has grown from a
cutting given me by a neighbour who calls it a strawberry vine. Indeed,
the grapes, quite small and green, have a kind-of-strawberry flavour.
But I can't find it anywhere in the literature. Does anyone know of it
and can supply a more reliable name? An Italian lady told me her mother
in Italy had the very same vine growing either side of her drive, but
she didn't know what it was called.

Thanks for any help or guidance.

Hugh

--

Hugh Newbury

Running Linux Suse 10.1 in deepest Dorset