Old 07-07-2006, 02:14 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
AndyS

Default Tomatoes - Rutgers Select

Pat Kiewicz wrote:
So what name is on the seed packet and what do they claim?

Andy replies:
Well, the seed packet doesn't claim either -- no reference to it.
It is from American Seed (finest quality since 1897 :))) )

It cost ten cents at the Dollar Store.

If it had specified whether determinate or indeterminate, I would not
have
googled it on the intenet. I would have just believed whatever
they said....

Well, I'll plant a few and see what comes up..... You can't have
too many tomatoes.. :)))))) (yeah, right)

Andy in Eureka