Old 08-07-2006, 06:32 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Mike

Default Adding Value

, mow the lawn and tidy
the edges of the lawn, too. Nothing makes a garden look presentable

faster
than neat grass.
--
Sacha
South Devon

Not toooooooo often that I have to agree with the Sacha, but when we opened
our garden to the public last year, it was quite surprising the number of
people, once over the "Wow" factor, remarked "Oh you have a lawn. So nice to
see a bit of grass after all the hard landscaping, boarding and gravel etc"
:-(((

Mike

www.rnshipmates.co.uk
International Festival of the Sea 28th June - 1st July 2007