Old 08-07-2006, 11:01 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Lol

Default Filling in a garden pond

"Cheryl" wrote in message
.uk...
We have inherited a pond in the house we have bought but have decided to
fill it in.

We do like the pond but our garden is tiny and it takes up half the space.
Plus we have begun to think long term. Ie starting a family and feel that
it is just easier/safer to fill it in a gain a bigger garden aswell.

I was wondering what would be the best way to fill to pond.. we will be
digging up lots of concrete slab, will these be ok?

plus any ideas of the best way to rehome the fishes? we dont know anyone
else with a pond!

Many thanks

Cheryl

Be prepared to feel guilty when a lot of frogs turn up next spring looking
for their pond!
Lol