Old 08-07-2006, 11:51 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sue

Default Convolvulus cneorum from cuttings

"Janet Tweedy" wrote
Sue writes
I've tried a few times to get cuttings from C. cneorum to root with no
success so far. Is there any special technique, are they difficult, or
is it just me?

I find them quite easy Sue. No special preparation. just normal
softwood or semi ripe cutting, Mine seemed to root quite fast.

Ok, thanks; it's just me being too haphazard then!
I've done another pot of cuttings this afternoon and will try harder to
keep an eye on these ones. The parent shrub is one of my favourite
things in the garden and does well, so it'd be nice to try it in other
places.

--
Sue