Old 08-07-2006, 09:58 PM posted to rec.ponds

Default Ulcers on Koi - HELP Please

wrote:
a quick search of the archives will show that Jo Ann is the Goldfish
Guru. She is one of the leading experts in Goldfish and koi.
Interestingly, people DO call her for help and are very glad to have done
it. Ingrid

Most highly esteemed Ingrid, aka dr-solo,

I always look forward to your posts. You and Jan are the only ones whose
posts I read here on r.p anymore. Jo Ann was a big help to me several years
ago, when I had a coupe of problems with my koi. She used to post here back
in those days IIRC.