Old 09-07-2006, 12:04 PM posted to aus.gardens
Chookie

Default The greatest challenge...

In article , "ant"
wrote:

David Hare-Scott wrote:
I hope that I am still
sparking when I am as old as Peter Cundle.

Eat more compost! Breakfast of champions.

LOL -- did you see the skit he did on BackBerner a few years ago? Wonderful
stuff, including lines about politicians producing good manure, and my
personal fave, which I had as a sig: "Gardening's not just for the old; it's
for the old at heart"!

--
Chookie -- Sydney, Australia

Kerry Cue