Old 09-07-2006, 10:03 AM posted to uk.legal,uk.local.isle-of-wight,uk.local.southwest,uk.rec.gardening
Guy Fawkes

Default Info!

"Mike" wrote in message

"Guy Fawkes" wrote in message
baldrick bunt has been able to tell everyone the exact laws they have
broken, and for which they are likely to receive 7yr prison sentences,
but
strangely has been quite unable to outline what the specific offences
actually are, or the crime numbers obtained when these most serious

matters
were reported to police....................

Got to say though that with this sort of attention to the finer details
of
presenting his case, its almost certain that baldrick is going to win,
and
after serving 7 years in chokey, defendants are still going to have to

pay
him £100K each, in respect of the limp dick he has been troubled with
from
the early part of last year...................

and I wonder if when you come out, you repeat the following little story
yourself:

A chap finished his 2 year sentence in HMP Camp Hill in July 1978 and went
outside.

A couple of months later I saw walking across the main courtyard coming
towards me,

"What the hell are you doing in here again?" I asked

'2 and a half years'

"Why?"

'I went back home and hit the bloke who put me away last time'

I have pondered the logic of that on many occasions :-(((

Mike

www.rnshipmates.co.uk
International Festival of the Sea 28th June - 1st July 2007

In this case there may possibly be fisticuffs even before defendants are
banged up! For this reason I find it extremely strange that baldrick bunt is
strongly opposing an application for the CMC to be dealt with via telephone
conferencing..................