Old 09-07-2006, 04:23 PM posted to uk.legal,uk.local.isle-of-wight,uk.local.southwest,uk.rec.gardening
Guy Fawkes

Default Info!

"Guy Fawkes" wrote in message
ups.com...

Pod wrote:
"Guy Fawkes" wrote in message

"Mike" wrote in message

In this case there may possibly be fisticuffs even before defendants
are
banged up! For this reason I find it extremely strange that baldrick
bunt
is
strongly opposing an application for the CMC to be dealt with via
telephone
conferencing..................

So you feel that for his safety he should telephone conference or you
may
hit him when you see him?

That looks like a threat of GBH to me.

Mike

I just feel curious as to why he is opposing this application! May of
course have something to do with the fact that if defendants are not in
court on the 27th he can tell lies, as he did during an earlier
hearing..................

Possibly because part of the process is his satisfaction regarding the
inconvenience to you, telephone conferencing would negate this
inconvenience. I can think of no other reason he would object.

who says I object? oh yes, that oracle of veracity, chris stevens.....

... and you still believe a word he says, amazing...

If you have not objected then I wonder why on earth the application has been
refused?

Everyone on here well knows you are a liar and a fruad, so would be very
comfortable with a hearing, with no there to challenge your