Old 09-07-2006, 04:30 PM posted to uk.legal,uk.local.isle-of-wight,uk.local.southwest,uk.rec.gardening
Mike

Default Info!

who says I object? oh yes, that oracle of veracity, chris stevens.....

... and you still believe a word he says, amazing...

If you have not objected then I wonder why on earth the application has

been
refused?

Everyone on here well knows you are a liar and a fruad, so would be very
comfortable with a hearing, with no there to challenge your

Oh hell another pair of underpants for the laundry ;-(((

Mike
The truth will prevail :-))

www.rnshipmates.co.uk