Old 09-07-2006, 09:45 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Mr Alun Davies

Default Close Encounters of the Tree Rat kind..Follow up

"Mr Alun Davies" wrote in message
Earlier in the week I received a text from my wife that a pair of Tree
Rats (Squirrels) were gambolling along our back fence leading the dog a
merry dance. Very nice I thought, wildlife in our garden after 3
years.....Niiiiiiice.

snip

You'll all be pleased to know that TR1 is alive and (unfortunately) well.
My finger swelled up and the bubble burst after I "disinfected" it with 8
year old Irish whisky, much of which was drunk also.
Last nights outing to the restaurant for our anniversary wasn't marred in
the slightest by SWMBO telling all and sundry I was a tree rat victim !
and lastly my finger has gone down and I don't have any lasting effects
other than a craving for Kent Cob nuts...