Old 09-07-2006, 10:00 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Mary Fisher

Default Close Encounters of the Tree Rat kind..Follow up

"Mr Alun Davies" wrote in message

You'll all be pleased to know that TR1 is alive and (unfortunately) well.
My finger swelled up and the bubble burst after I "disinfected" it with 8
year old Irish whisky, much of which was drunk also.

Most Irish whiskey, to me, tastes like I imagine paint stripper smells
:-( I'm sure it would do a great job of disinfecting and in distress could
be drunk.

Last nights outing to the restaurant for our anniversary wasn't marred in
the slightest by SWMBO telling all and sundry I was a tree rat victim !

Of course not. You were a hero!

and lastly my finger has gone down

er - gone down where?

and I don't have any lasting effects other than a craving for Kent Cob
nuts...

LOL!

Thanks for instigating an amusing thread :-)

Mary