Old 18-03-2003, 06:44 PM

Default cats

"Larry Stoter" wrote in message
. co.uk...
: Earnest Trawler wrote:
:
: snips ......
: Sorrry Larry, but legally you have no recourse against the owners in
this
: country, if you don't like it complain to your Member of Parliament.
:
: snips ...
:
: Precisely my point.
:
: Although, despite having no legal recourse, I think that what prevents
: me acting against cats is essentially social attitudes. For example, I
: don't think there is actually anything to stop me trapping cats and
: taking them to a cat rescue centre 200 miles from where I live.
:
: --
: Larry Stoter

But would you be prepared to make a donation to the rescue centre for the
cats' upkeep or the valuable work the centre is doing for stray, abandoned
and maltreated cats? These places are usually run by charities.