Old 18-03-2003, 06:56 PM
Radika

Default Another Batch of Roses

Cass wrote in message . ..
I have the will power of a gnat. After a day-long meeting I was
relaxing looking at the Amity Heritage Roses website, drooling over the
unidentified rose called "Pure Mystery," when I lost all control and
ordered:

Tamora, Bob's fault because he says it's great in a pot and we all know
pots don't count

And a very good rose for growing in a pot it would be too, though I
have mine in the ground. Right next to teh vermillion Orange Sunblaze.

Jean Kenneally because I hate minis and this is their last chance

Oh, dear. This one is an absolute mildew magnet at the Heritage, and
only real ugly plant. Is there anyway you can undo this one on the
order and get something else instead?

Stanwell Perpetual, ..

Fabulous, fabulous rose at the Heritage. I think you would like this.

Yolande d'Aragon because I'm a glutton for punishment, see above.

I don't know about that, but I like the name of this rose. Tolkien
sounding.

And I'm wait-listed probably into 2004 for Pure Mystery.

Janet does not have this grwoing right now, or what? Beautiful rose it
is in the picture, and a nice name too.

--
Radika