Old 10-07-2006, 11:06 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Diana Kulaga

Default Orchid Trends

word. and on tv shows: they're always in people's offices and houses;

Nero Wolf rides again......

and orchids in office bldgs; we're currently hosting about 4 big tall
white dtps' in communal pots on each reception desk where I work.

The salon where I have my nails done has fake Phals in several places. While
I am glad they like Phals, I detest fake plants of any stripe. I offered to
give them a real one, but it seems that they can't even grow a fern, so fake
it is. Having said that, a big majority of the women who patronize that
salon at the same time as I are orchid growers. Amazin'........

Diana