Old 11-07-2006, 03:37 PM posted to rec.gardens

Default Wasps attacking my carrots?

These 2 wasps have been hanging around my carrots for the last few
days. They spend most of their time on one plant in particular. That
plant's leaves are drying out and turning brown. What are they doing
to my carrots? At one point i did see a was grab a little
caterpillar-looking thing off of that plant, but I don't see any other
insects on the carrots that they might be attacking. ???
I sprayed my carrots down with a mix of garlic & onions & cayenne
pepper. I hope this helps, but if anyone has any opinions, I'd be very
interested to hear them.