Old 12-07-2006, 12:01 AM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Thomas G. Marshall

Default MTD walk behind front propelled just leaves clumps on right side

My 9 y.o. MTD walk behind mower just will not mulch at all and leaves lines
of clumped clippings everywhere I mow, for any cutting length greater than,
oh, maybe an inch or two.

Is this possibly remedied by getting a new blade and not simply sharpening
my old one over and over? I'm suspicious that my dremel tool sharpening of
the old blade is not maintaining the precise curve it once had. Does that
matter?

I may be getting a new mower---hence my companion post in this ng.

--
Very old classic: Three men check into a hotel: the
room is $25 for the night. They each hand the bellhop