Old 12-07-2006, 04:06 AM posted to rec.gardens
Myrl Jeffcoat

Default They're baaaaack!

Well, I know we had this discussion awhile back, but I'm desperate.
Those pesky moles are back with a vengence. I know they are supposed
to be solitary critters, but I'm having a real hard time believing it.
My backyard looks like a terrorist training camp is being held just
below the surface!

So let's revisit this. . .I've tried putting chewing gum down the
holes. I've tried the gas sticks, which about killed me from the
fumes. I've poured Clorox down the holes and plugged 'em.

I've tried killing off their food source (the worms and the grubs).

Can you guys give me your latest best advice regarding these bane to
the garden?

Myrl Jeffcoat
http://www.myrljeffcoat.com