Old 12-07-2006, 09:40 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Mary Fisher

Default Filling in a garden pond

"Anne Jackson" wrote in message

Mind you, it's enough. The novelty does wear off, we've found, in
twenty one years.

Oh no, nay, never! My oldest grand-daughter is 24 this week, and is
still a constant joy;

Oh yes, they are when they come but we're always so busy that we never seem
to get round to visiting them ... I must say that it's always amazing what
nice young grown-ups they turn into after those horrid teen years!

my youngest grandson is seven months old now,

Ours is seven weeks. I think. He doesn't do much except sleep, it seems.But
you can't get near babies these days, with all the gadgetry surrounding
them. I can't be bothered ... I like an easy life :-)

Mary