Old 12-07-2006, 06:15 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Tom The Great

Default Lawncare -was Brown grass edges and tips....help (0/1)

On 12 Jul 2006 01:37:11 GMT, Steveo wrote:

"George.com" wrote:
Without wanting to sound offensive, why do so many Americans
seemingly hire people to care for their lawns? It just seems bizarre to
me.

The service industry is a big part of our economy, from pizza to brain
surgery. Why should lawncare be any different?

When I want something done right, or don't have time to do it right, I
usually get someone else to do it.

This include pizza and brain surgery, so I understand why people hire
others for their yard work.

later,

tom @ www.FindMeShelter.com