Old 13-07-2006, 06:22 AM posted to rec.gardens
madgardener

Default I've posted a picture on alt.binaries.pictures.gardens

I've posted a picture on alt.binaries.pictures.gardens of the new hosta
border around the black cherry shade garden. Other than top dressing the
spaces, securing the bricks with rebar and maybe locating some more
bricks to level the raised edges, and watering, I hope this endeavor
will wow me as much as the young plants are wowing me right now. Names
like 'Scooter', 'Gold Standard', 'Orange Marmalade', 'Paradise Joyce' (I
had to have HER, the woman who lived in this house's name was
Joyce)'Kathryn Lewis', (my mom's name is Catherine)'Inniswood',
'Revolution', 'Stained Glass' I planted ferns around the eastern
edge.....picture of those tomorrow. Slowly getting back to the ol'
madgardener, been distracted by the males in my family too much. the
fairies are all ticked off at me.............
maddie, up on the ridge, back in Fairy Holler, overlooking English
Mountain in Eastern Tennessee, zone 7, Sunset zone 36