Old 13-07-2006, 11:26 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden

Default OK, new lawn rodent problem

wrote:
moles do that.thet are making living quarters underground. not much you
can do but move the dirt away. you can trap them in the pushed up
tunnels though..lucas

Thanks for the input. I came to the conclusion that they must be moles
today too. Upon closer inspection, I could find some typical mole
tunnels in the area too. I guess those are the ones they run around
in, but they have deeper structures that they live in. I guess the
dirt for those has to go somewhere and that's what I'm seeing.

I put some of the mole killer bait stuff in the tunnels. We'll see
what happens. I've had some success with it in the past.