Old 13-07-2006, 11:04 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Alan Holmes

Default My own back

"Mary Fisher" wrote in message
t...

"Janet Baraclough" wrote in message
The message
from "Alan Holmes" contains these words:

"Mary Fisher" wrote in message
t...

"Mike Lyle" wrote in message
oups.com...

Mary Fisher wrote:

I don't know where to buy one.

We don't shop much so don't know what's where ;-)

I know it's a long shot, but you could maybe try a gun shop.

I'm sure you're right. I don't think I've seen one of those in thirty
years though.

I obviously don't get out enough ;-)

Trouble is, they are not that obvious in the average High Street!

I don't thnk there are any close to me either.

Yes there are.

I know it's a long shot, but since both you and Mary have a computer
you could maybe try a google search on "gun dealers in Windsor/Leeds".

Done that, got nowhere.

Well, I didn't include Windsor ...

We all make mistakes!

Alan

Mary

Janet.

--
Isle of Arran Open Gardens weekend 21,22,23 July 2006
5 UKP three-day adult ticket (funds go to island charities) buys entry