Old 13-07-2006, 11:23 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Jane

Default Early autumn.....?

"Sacha" wrote in message
I have no real idea why I feel this but I get the idea we're in for an

early
onset to autumn. Here and there in very scattered localities I've noticed
the small beginnings of a change in the colour of leaves on trees, really
tiny but just enough to make me wonder. Anyone else?
--

I agree. There are various flowers in my garden that aren't usually in
bloom until the end of August, and my blueberries are starting to ripen a