Old 14-07-2006, 02:08 PM posted to aus.gardens
Chookie

Default Do Worm castings contain worm eggs?

In article ,
"Geoff & Heather" wrote:

James
Yeah funny thing that - I always thought the little piles of dirt were worm
castings, but as I say I have heaps of worms (compost and larger deeper
digging natives) in the garden and in the lawn at my current place, but
never see those mounds, whereas my previous place the worm supply was very
sparse, but I had heaps of little mounds. Maybe it is only some of the deep
burrowing kinds that do that.

Well, I'm betting your previous lawn was boggy.

--
Chookie -- Sydney, Australia

Kerry Cue