Old 14-07-2006, 05:04 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
K Barrett

Default Looking for The Cattleyas and Their Relatives : Volume II: The Laelias

"K Barrett" wrote in message
. ..
"Susan Erickson" wrote in message
On Fri, 14 Jul 2006 00:00:53 GMT, "Duncan V"
wrote:

"K Barrett" wrote in message
om...
I recently got one from Amazon, used. You can try Half.com too.

K Barrett

No luck on either of those. I was hoping someone was bored with thier
copy.

The Denver Botanic Gardens had it in their bookstore last weekend.
New for $43 I believe. You could see if they would ship. Try a
Botanic garden near you. It was a case of buying when new and not
selling all the copies.
SuE
http://orchids.legolas.org/gallery/orchids

I also remembered Alibris.com and even better ABEbooks.com
http://www.abebooks.com/servlet/Sear...thner&y=8&x=80

K Barrett

My goodness! Seems like you can't find that book used anywhere on the
planet!! Heck, I'll sell you mine for $500.... no better yet, make that
500L (or however you make the British Pound sign) *G*

K Barrett