Old 14-07-2006, 09:55 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
The Wanderer

Default Hose Concentrate Sprayer

This will probably seem a stupid question to most of you but I'm
baffled. I've got a Hudson Hose End Liquid Concentrate sprayer. On the
top it has 12 settings ranging from Off to 6 gal. On the front label on
the left side it has the number of gallons marked all the way up to 6
gallons. On the right side it has ounce graduations up to 32 oz.

If I'm diluting 1 oz of concentrate to one gallon of water I understand
how to do this. My question is what the heck should I do with the
settings on top. My plan is to put six ounces of concentrate in and
then fill it up to the six gallon level. What the heck do I do with the
setting on top??

The exact dial settings on top a

1 tsp
1.5 tsp