Old 15-07-2006, 05:02 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Steve

Default Zuch is fizzling

William L. Rose wrote:

Four or five zucchini? Are you mad, man? No way you can eat it as fast

Ha!
I usually plant 5 or 6. My plan is to pick them very small and keep
ahead of them so they don't push me out of my yard. I always fail,
sometime soon after the first week of harvest.
My plan B is to pick all the ones that got over sized and throw them on
the compost pile, then start again eating the small ones. At the end of
the season, I just let them go in case my wife feels like making
zucchini bread with the resulting large ones.

Steve