Old 16-07-2006, 01:53 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Edmond Cormier

Default Looking for The Cattleyas and Their Relatives : Volume II: The Laelias

is it the Carl Withner book somebody is looking for. I have it. I guess I
could part with it.Contact me, maybe we could make a deal
Ed Cormier
"Duncan V" wrote in message

My goodness! Seems like you can't find that book used anywhere on the
planet!! Heck, I'll sell you mine for $500.... no better yet, make that
500L (or however you make the British Pound sign) *G*

K Barrett

I found a copy in New Zealand. I will try Denver as they are much closer.
Thanks for all the help.

Duncan