Old 16-07-2006, 11:17 AM posted to uk.comp.homebuilt,uk.rec.gardening
Krustov

Default Night scopes

uk.comp.homebuilt
Weatherlawyer
16 Jul 2006 02:32:18 -0700
.com

I have foxes tearing up some flower beds that I have spent ages on this
year. I can't afford the way they throw the soil onto the grass let
alone the damage to flowers on the other hand they might be rewarding
if put online.

Decisions decisions!

Cant remember if it was foxes - but seem to recall reading somewhere if
you visit your local zoo and get some lion poop - then some animals wont
even come near the place once you put it down .

Daresay a google search would be worthwhile if interested .

--
Encrypted email address
www.emailuser.co.uk/?acc=1