Old 16-07-2006, 12:58 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Alan

Default swap

"JennyC" wrote in message

"Alan" wrote in message
i have a nice garden in france that needs some tlc it is basically ok but
the hedges need trimming (they were done last year) borders need tidying
Etc i can email pictures if required, if a sensible couple are interested
who really like gardening it is one and a half hours drive from calais, we
also have in the town 3 miles away a luxury 2 bed apartment 1 double and 1
twin with lounge kitchen bathroom with bath and shower --------- i would
like to swap the garden work for acommodation in the apartment for 1 or 2
weeks at a time as and when required, the town is hesdin, it is in the 7
vallees a lovely and historic area of france area, have a look at the web
sites below and contact me if you are interested
http://www.informationfrance.com/dis...hp?town_id=138

http://www.theotherside.co.uk/tm-her...wns/hesdin.htm

You could try posting in a couple of forums for Franchophiles:
http://www.expatica.com/
http://www.totalfrance.com/france/forum/index.php
http://www.completefrance.com/cs/forums/

There are loads more - google with: France forum

You could also advertise in your local newspaper. That way you could check
people over before giving them a key! I'd want references etc before
taking someone on :~)

HTH Jenny

thanks for that jenny