Old 16-07-2006, 09:49 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Paul Luton

Default Veggies for sowing now

In message
JamesB wrote:
Hi,

Having just lifted my first ever potatoes (only just got into this
gardening lark), I find myself with a nice bare patch of ground that the
missus is complaining about. The question is, is there anything
I can plant in that space for either lifting autumn or spring? I've
heard it's the last chance to plant runner beans, or possibly peas. Any
ideas?

Worth looking for purple sprouting broccoli plants. Will stand through the
winter and give spears next March.

Paul

--
CTC Right to Ride Representative for Richmond upon Thames