Old 17-07-2006, 09:06 PM posted to rec.gardens
Angela Marsh

Default Inexpensive fertilizer injector for sprinkler system?

newsreader wrote :

Angela Marsh wrote:
Does anyone sell an inexpensive fertilizer injector for in the line
of a sprinkler system? Something that can be soldered into the
copper pipe coming out of the wall, won't leak, and will siphon up
fertilizer-water mixture from a closed bucket?

I bought a hose bib injector that was pretty cheap, made by EZ-Flo.
See them he

http://www.ezfloinjection.com/1-6.asp

Ezflo manufactures a boatload of different injectors, and sells
through quite a number of distributors, viewable on their Home page.

I didn't say hose bib sweetie, please read it again.