Old 17-07-2006, 10:49 PM posted to austin.gardening
Jennifer

Default Bald cypress

Thank you for the help

"Jangchub" wrote in message
On Sun, 16 Jul 2006 17:29:30 GMT, "Jennifer"
wrote:

Hello!
I have a bald cypress that is about 6 months old and I just noticed that
it
looks like it starting to turn a bit brown. Maybe I am not watering
enough?
maybe it need some thing else?
Could use a bit of help.

Remove the browning tips with immaculate pruning shears and keep it
very well watered. Bald cypress live IN water, so overwatering is not
the problem. This is the tree's first summer and though it was
planted in December, this will be the hard part of the year to thrive
through.