Old 18-07-2006, 03:24 AM posted to rec.ponds
Köi-Lö

Default Lotus that jumped the pot

~ wrote:

.

Hello, boys. [Ignoring you, talking to your dogs]

Sounds like that's what is up and good "for me" to know.

[Feeding my ducks.]

I've seen pads do this in other ponds and the only explanation I have
had, from books, was dividing was needed.

I've got Jews at my table.

Then I ran into someone who had just divided that spring and their
lily was putting out pads like this by June.

Who had just divided that spring?

Now I'll know to ask what kind of fertilizer they're using.

It depends on the situation.

Thanks.

Thank you for touching me, beautiful person.

:-) ~ jan.

IT'S WORTH IT.

.

Dickhead.

My face REALLY HURTS!!!!!

Are you always open to discussing your issues in public like that, janj.
Or was that just a passing abberation?

.

Criminal putz.

Also ponding troll free at: http://groups.

I am not a troll, janj. You however, are a ****chop.

google.com/group/The-Freshwater-Aquarium.

It could be worse.

I am an adulterer.

I really don't want to know, janj.

--