Old 18-07-2006, 01:11 PM
undergroundbob undergroundbob is offline
Registered User

I'm surprised by this! I've never seen so many, or such a variety, of insects in my garden this summer (glasgow). More ladybirds than for years before, we're hoaching with bees of all sorts, a good few butterflies (normally only the occasional white)and a few other exotic-looking blighters.

Flies too. The only shortage I have noticed is of slugs and I put that down to the dryness and my campaign of slaughter!

Bob