Old 18-07-2006, 11:07 AM posted to aus.gardens
Blaircam

Default Lime Tree Varieties

I'm south of the river and planted a tahitian lime a couple months ago.
It isn't looking the greatest (dropped most of its leaves) but is definitely
still alive.
I would be disappointed to learn they won't grow well here!

"Rheilly Phoull" wrote in message
Linda H wrote:
Liam wrote:
I'm trying to find a Lime tree that is going to do well over here in
Perth.

I have a Kaffir Lime tree but I don't know (yet) what its fruit will
be like but its very hardy. I use the leaves in Thai cooking which
is the preferred leaf for that. Don't know about Perth tho' as I'm
in a cold area.
L.

We have an Indian and a Tahitian and they both produce limes here N.O.R.

--

Cheers ......... Rheilly P

Where theres a will, I want to be in it.