Old 18-03-2003, 11:08 PM
MC

Default Spring Cleaning Good or Bad?

I will wait until water is 55 and then drain and clean. In Chicago
though, that could be May. Do deteriating leaves have an affect on
the pond? They fall into natural ponds all the time without any harm.

jammer wrote in message . ..
Hey, i am reading this thread, and regarding removing the fish and
cleaning the pond, feeding them 10 days first, etc, does this apply to
goldfish as well? I never added declor when i first put them in the
pond and they are still fine.

I want to clean the pond before there are any kind of eggs, (I should
probably re-think that) and want to know if i can do it now. Should my
GF be ok and do i really need declor. This is a 4X2X2 pondlet. Thanks.
I'll be back another time to talk about my plants and landscaping.
jammer