Old 20-07-2006, 04:04 AM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
I Love Lucy

Default Not sure if this is the right forum, but some critter is in my house

"Steveo" wrote in message

Yeah people imagine dracula due to too many midnight movies. I had to
kill
one once and it was on my boat about 14 miles off shore of avon ohio
in
lake erie. This bat was all over us for some strange reason... there
was a
big coast gaurd research boat watching us kill the bat too. (they were
throwing test bats at us i think)

I wouldn't put it past them :-). That was funny about the coast guard
part. The rest was not. Seriously you had no choice in your situation
to kill it if you couldn't get it to leave you alone.