Old 20-07-2006, 07:53 PM
sockiescat sockiescat is offline
Registered User

Smile

ACP "hitesh" wrote in message
ups.com...
I found a snake in our garden last night. I'm not really crazy about
it because I don't want him eating any of our frogs or toads. But my
thought is to let him be if he's not poisonous. How can I find out?

http://hitesh.smugmug.com/gallery/1685936/1/82782895
http://hitesh.smugmug.com/gallery/1685936/1/82782925
http://hitesh.smugmug.com/gallery/1685936/1/82782940
http://hitesh.smugmug.com/gallery/1685936/1/82782959

Thanks,
Hitesh

Garter snake

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Garter_snake

we had snakes like that down at the garden center where i worked and they were garter snakes as ACP has mentioned.
they are a regular garden snake but they do eat frogs and toads as well as other things so guess u are going to have to decide if u want the snake there or not. sure is a good looking snake though lol. good luck, sockiescat.