Old 21-07-2006, 02:06 AM posted to rec.gardens
hitesh

Default Found a snake in the garden, does anyone know what type?

Wow, I come back from work today and look at all the replies. You
guys/girls are great.

ACP, sockiescat: Thanks for the links. And so would you say this
snake is good looking enough to be on ebay? ;-)

George S., Phisherman: I live in Northern Virginia, if that helps. I
hope he doesn't scare away my toads .... they've been doing a great job
catching bugs.

hob: Haha, that could make a great home snake poison test. First, let
the snake bite you. Second, do you feel woozy? then ....

Jo Ann: As hob says, I sure hope he isn't one of those lazy, welfare
snakes. It sure would help to have him patrolling and keeping any
small critters away from the yard.

Thanks for the help. I've got a bit more peace of mind ... now I've
just got to make him seem cute so the girlfriend doesn't freak out
every time she walks by him. I'm thinking of naming him, Earl.

Thanks,
- Hitesh