Old 18-03-2003, 11:22 PM
Gilgamesh

Default rabbit manure; how good is it

"Archimedes Plutonium" wrote in message
Sun, 16 Mar 2003 19:27:57 GMT Charles wrote:

http://plenty.150m.com/My_Links_Page..._manure01.html
_

Thanks for the excellent site of comparison of rabbit manure to other
manure. Rabbit manure is unusually high in nitrogen.

Can someone tell me in chemistry if the animal body does something
with nitrogen that the plant body cannot do to nitrogen?

SNIP
Yes.
It degrades the protein, which contains nitrogen.
The protein is originally created by plants.
You have this entirely the wrong way round, I'm afraid.

--
May glorious Shamash make his face to shine upon you

Gilgamesh of Uruk
(Include Enkidu in the subject line to avoid the spam trap)