Old 21-07-2006, 04:17 AM posted to austin.gardening
Libralove

Default Austin Pond Society Tour July 15-16th

Victor Martinez wrote:
Libralove wrote:
Would that be a problem for you, Victor? To let a neighbor spend 2-3
minutes looking at your pond without paying $10.?

Not at all. As a matter of fact, when our garden was in the Garden
Conservancy's tour a few years back, our rule was that neighbors could
come in for free. As a courtesy because of the extra cars they would
have to deal with.

See, that! My feeling as well. So we are on the same page -- you and I
after all.

group. Go to a meeting and sign up for a board position. They are
having trouble keeping board members.

Thanks, I already serve on one non-profit board.

Good for you. That's the spirit! It's important to give back to the
community.

You sound like you will fit like a glove with their philosophy of
friendliness and public relations with no excuses for free pond peaks.

Whatever.

Yeah... whatever. LOL

Cheers to You! LL